So we’ve been sprinting here in Amsterdam all week. So far we’ve:
- created a prototype of windows explorer integration for bzr-gtk
- overhauled the commit, branch, push gui commands
- enabled plugins to import other plugins as-needed, allowing code sharing between plugins
- improved the smart-server branches performance for revno ~900% – and potentially an unlimited improvement as it no longer needs to read the entire revision-history file
- made good strides towards push in bzr-svn
- worked on the shallow branches spec – checking out or branching from a repository without having to read ALL of history
- more that I can’t remember.